So here's the challenge:
1. Link up your photo that best illustrates your interpretation of IN LOVE... whether it is something you are in love with, a photo of someone(s) in love, or a photo of someone you are in love with.
2. The Photo MUST be taken by YOU!
3. Be sure to tell us about your photo and interpretation! We love knowing all about your creativity!
4. Photo must be rated PG (my mother looks at this blog!)
5. Blog, Publish, and Link Up!
Oh... and grab the Button
I'm excited that 30 of you linked up for my first Photo Challenged and I loved seeing your interpretations and what you're in love with! This week, I was swaying to get a picture of my little girl who I am so much in love with, but she said she wanted me to share with you this cute picture of these two love birds due to wed in May! This is my The Notebook inspired engagement session which you can see more of HERE. I'm IN LOVE with how the session turned out and I'm IN LOVE with this couple that knows how to laugh, have fun, and sprinkle kindness wherever they go!
Now, it's your turn. What are you in love with? Grab the button and link up!