So here's the challenge:
1. Link up your photo that best illustrates your interpretation of IN LOVE... whether it is something you are in love with, a photo of someone(s) in love, or a photo of someone you are in love with.
2. The Photo MUST be taken by YOU!
3. Be sure to tell us about your photo and interpretation! We love knowing all about your creativity!
4. Photo must be rated PG (my mother looks at this blog!)
5. Blog, Publish, and Link Up!
Oh... and grab the button
How stinkin' cute are these two?!?!?! I stinkin' KNOW!!! They were the funnest two people to work with! And I chose this photo for my link up for two amazing reasons... 1.) I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SESSION! In love!!! This is just a tiny glimpse into my Breakfast At Tiffany's inspired session. Just a glimpse. and 2.) This session kicked off my IN LOVE Sessions for the Valentine Season- and aren't they just the perfect couple for it?
Ok- shhhh... don't tell no one, but guess what else is in store this week? Another In Love session- A Notebook Inspired Engagement Session! HEK YES!
Ok- now your turn to link up! Linky is open until Saturday!