So are you ready for a little bit into the mind of my husband? Well, with the questions we got, he answered honestly. And for me, someone who knows him in and out, listening to him answer the questions was quite hilarious.
1. When will you be moving closer to the Knight family? Hahaha. Did you not get the memo that we're moving up there this weekend? Ok, no. More like when the weather is exactly like California.
2. What is your view point on your wife being a stay at home mom, or not being one? Are there days that you resent having to provide for the family all on your own? I like it and that's what I want. I prefer her to be home, but more of her being off the computer and more time with Jossie. And no, I don't have days where I resent it. It's just built in me, I guess. I've excepted that in Genesis I'm destined that "by the sweat of my brow" I'll get my food. Basically, I know I'm meant to work.
3. Are there any topics you have told her to not put on her blog? Not necessarily topics but definitely pictures. No pictures of our little girl with her shirt off. There's a bunch of creepy ol' sickos out there.
4. .What do you love most about your wife? besides everything like we do. How big her heart is and how she's a woman chasing after God's own heart. I used to love how straight and nice her teeth were. Seriously. It's what first caught my attention. Then she didn't wear her retainer and they're crooked again. So as soon as insurance kicks in she's getting braces.
5. Mr. Max wants to know if Jon represents with his shorts and boots when he fishes in the concete pond??!! (and the Elrods's love the Starks) HAHAH HAHA What's up Mr. Max! I don't go fishing out here any more. I got a taste of the South and it's just not the same out here. But I do miss tearin' up all the bass out there in Arkansas. Remember when we were at Scout Camp and we got into a canoe and we went down the stream and I'm pretty sure I out bassed you! haha Good times!
6. What is Jhen's dessert of choice? Scotchmallows from See's Candies
7. What is Jhen's favorite place to shop...when $$ is available? H&M and Forever 21 (the devil stores).
8. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Arkansas. Hands Down. Cause there's land, green, and fishing.
9. If Jhen could visit anywhere in the world, where would she go and why? Everywhere! Any country that would allow her. Why? Just to mark it on the facebook app "where have you been". She's weird like that.
10. How do you feel about Jhen's blog? Would you change anything? I would change her time on it. I don't like her on the computer that much. She used to say that she had to be on here mingling in the blog world for other people to find her and know about her blog. I didn't like it. I still kind of don't. Not her blog, but the time spent blogging. I love when she reads back her posts to me and I see from the emails she gets that she's serving some sort of purpose and that's cool, I just want her active and living. I'm all about doing things and less about sitting around. But I do like her most recent shift on the blog. She's gutsy and saying things that I see are making her more unpopular, but better to sift out the ones she truly wouldn't melt with anyway because she really does speak from her heart.
11. How do you feel about being a dad to a little girl? I love it. I actually always wanted only little girls. I had a friend who had three little girls and watching him with them made me so badly want to be a dad to three little girls. I don't want any more biological kids, so I would adopt boy or girl, but having a little girl is the most scariest thing I face each day. The girls gorgeous. Truly gorgeous and I'm not sure I'll ever be ready to give her away. So baby boys, step up to the plate because you'll have big shoes to fill because she'll always love her daddy.